Financial Law and Financial Science
The programme covers the area of Financial Law, in particular, the legal regulations of public finances, currency and public law supervision of the financial market, both from national, international and EU perspective. The essential basis of deep understanding of the theory and legal regulation of Financial Law is also a corresponding knowledge of economic disciplines as a broader scientific basis.
The objective of the study is to create the deep theoretical basis for the field of study, to develop the ability of its application in practice, to achieve an overview of the Global and European trends in the discipline. The main objective of the study is to gradually prepare the student for independent creative scientific work and his/her integration into scientific research teams.
A successful graduate is able to
- explain the principles of functioning of financial activity of the state and public self-administration as well as the principles of its legal regulation;
- interpret and apply the norms of the given area of Financial Law and of Financial Law as a whole;
- independently consider the financial law de lege late, particularly in response to the formation and realization of financial policy of the state;
- be involved in international communication with professional workplaces and in the formation of international scientific research teams in the areas of Financial Law;
- participate solidly in publication activities at both national and international level in the issues of Financial Law;
- work didactically in the areas of Financial Law.
Occupational Profiles of Graduates
The graduates are prepared for the profession of a scientific research worker and for professions where independent creative thinking in the areas of Financial Law is expected, including the legislative work, application practice in financial administration, methodological management and didactics in law.
|Provided by||Faculty of Law|
|Type of studies||Doctoral|
|Length of studies||4 years|
|Language of instruction||Czech|
|Guarantee||doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D.|