University measures taken regarding COVID-19
- MU is operating following the university traffic-light system. The risk assessment level is currently WHITE.
- It is no longer compulsory to wear respirators in all MU buildings.
- People with symptoms of infectious viral infections are prohibited from entering MU buildings. Students and employees are obliged to promptly report a positive SARS-CoV-2 test and inform MU about their return from a foreign country.
- Foreigners entering the country should see instruction for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please use this app.
- MU asks students and employees to fill in information about their vaccination status.
Erasmus celebrates 35 years, international student parade through Brno
300 mostly international students paraded through the city, waving flags, dancing, and singing.
MU is at forefront in Europe in digitalizing Erasmus administration
Digitalization of Erasmus+ programme will reduce paperwork for MU students and employees to minimum.
Who will be Dean? Two candidates presented their visions for Faculty of Education
The candidates for the position of Dean of the Faculty of Education presented their programmes in a public debate ...
MUNI Mendel Doctorandus programme offers new benefits
As part of inter-faculty cooperation within Masaryk University, four faculties and one research facility have signed an agreement on common standards for ...