University measures taken regarding COVID-19
- MU is operating following the university traffic-light system. The risk assessment level is currently WHITE.
- It is no longer compulsory to wear respirators in all MU buildings.
- People with symptoms of infectious viral infections are prohibited from entering MU buildings. Students and employees are obliged to promptly report a positive SARS-CoV-2 test and inform MU about their return from a foreign country.
- Foreigners entering the country should see instruction for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please use this app.
- MU asks students and employees to fill in information about their vaccination status.
Faculty of Pharmacy: development thanks to prestigious EU grants
Two years after becoming part of Masaryk University, the Faculty of Pharmacy succeeded in the prestigious ERA Chairs ...
Scientists from Ukraine granted the Cyril Napp stipend
Three scientists and experts in genetics from Ukraine could attend Mendel Genetics Conference thanks to the Cyril Napp stipend.
Every field has its pace, challenges and rewards
Thomas R. Cech who won the 1989 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the discovery of catalytic properties of RNA gave an interview to Magazín M before the conference.
Masaryk University scientists are analysing Mendel’s DNA
Applying state-of-the-art scientific technologies, experts led by Šárka Pospíšilová attempted to obtain as many facts ...