University measures taken regarding COVID-19
- MU is operating following the university traffic-light system. The risk assessment level is currently WHITE.
- It is no longer compulsory to wear respirators in all MU buildings.
- People with symptoms of infectious viral infections are prohibited from entering MU buildings. Students and employees are obliged to promptly report a positive SARS-CoV-2 test and inform MU about their return from a foreign country.
- Foreigners entering the country should see instruction for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please use this app.
- MU asks students and employees to fill in information about their vaccination status.
MU budget for 2022 has been approved
On 6 June, the Academic Senate of Masaryk University approved the MU budget for 2022; the MU Board of Trustees confirmed it on 20 June.
We are trying to make world a smaller place for our students
At the beginning of April, Violeta Osouchová became the new director of MU’s Centre for International Cooperation ...
French student makes comic book about Erasmus year at Masaryk
French student Hilaire Guinamard loves painting with watercolours and drawing comics. He made one comic book about his ...
SIMU features unique technologies and opportunities for teaching, says PM Fiala
Masaryk University invited Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Petr Fiala to the ceremonial presentation of the ...