University measures due to coronavirus
MU is operating following the university traffic-light system that is currently yellow.
- University restrictions are in line with current goverment measures
- Everyone is obliged to wear respiratory protection due to goverment measures
Above the goverment restrictions theese persons have restricted entrance into the building:
Public, students, CŽV attendees and employees, who does not pass prevention conditions, such as:
- Proof of completed vaccination,
- laboratory confirmed history of covid-19 disease, but not older than 180 days or,
- negativ result of antigen test, not older than 3 days or,
- negativ result of fast antigen test ( selftest ), not older than 3 days or,
- negative result of RT-PCR test, not older than 3 days
Irena Radová to become new Dean of the MU Faculty of Arts
Irena Radová, head of the Department of Classical Studies at Masaryk University’s Faculty of Arts, was elected as the ...
Brno ranked as the second most attractive city in Europe
Time Out, the renowned British travel magazine, rates Brno as the second most attractive city to visit in Europe.
How was 2021 at Masaryk University?
A summary of the most important and most interesting things that happened at Masaryk University in 2021.
MUNI Scientist Awards recognise the university’s excellent achievements in research
Second MUNI Scientist Awards granted at the annual conference of the Grant ...