University measures taken regarding COVID-19
- MU is operating following the university traffic-light system. The risk assessment level is currently WHITE.
- It is no longer compulsory to wear respirators in all MU buildings.
- People with symptoms of infectious viral infections are prohibited from entering MU buildings. Students and employees are obliged to promptly report a positive SARS-CoV-2 test and inform MU about their return from a foreign country.
- Foreigners entering the country should see instruction for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please use this app.
- MU asks students and employees to fill in information about their vaccination status.
MU presents awards to successful scientists and students
On the occasion of Dies academicus – the Academic Day celebrations, Masaryk University awarded its Gold Medals to Miloš ...
MU doctoral student receives Golden Rescue Cross
Michaela Richtrová, a doctoral student at the MU Faculty of Medicine, received the Golden Rescue Cross for exceptional interventions in 2021.
MASH programme attracts three researchers to Masaryk
Masaryk University has announced the most recent winner of the MUNI Award in Science and Humanities grant. Computer scientist Jan Křetínský is the fourth ...
MU Campus Day to feature sporting competitions, facility tours and a floorball match
Explore the campus, meet your co-workers and play sports at the third annual ...