Office for External Relations and Marketing
Veveří 70, Brno 611 80
Právnická fakulta MU
Name and surname of the addressee
Oddělení vnějších vztahů a marketingu
Veveří 70, 611 80 Brno, Czechia
- assisting with organizing conferences and summer schools
- assisting with organizing the Faculty events related to external relations - workshops, lectures, open days, Faculty ball
- promotional items
- airline tickets
- the Faculty publishing activities
- guaranteeing the uniform visual style of the Faculty
- cooperation with student associations and organizations
- cooperation with the MU Press Office
- cooperation with graduates
- administration of the Faculty social networks and websites
The content of the Faculty editorial activities is to publish and present the results of scientific research and educational activities.
The Faculty publishes publications in two series
- "Učebnice" Edition – study texts, university textbooks;
- "Scientia" Edition – scientific monographs, proceedings from scientific conferences, scientific outputs from projects.
In addition to publications, the Faculty also publishes professional journals
- Časopis pro právní vědu a praxi (Journal for Legal Science and Practice)
- Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology
- Revue pro právo a technologie (Journal for Law and Technologies)
The schedule of publications is governed by the Editorial Plan of the Faculty which is prepared annually by the Editorial Board of the Faculty of Law and approved by the Dean's Board. Proposals for the editorial plan are submitted by heads of departments and institutes. After the approval of proposals, the authors submit completed drafts of individual publications to the editorial assistant; in cooperation with the assistant, the publication itself is realized. The publishing activity of the Faculty is part of the Office for External Relations and Marketing.
IUS et SOCIETAS is awarded annually for an essay containing the most interesting ideas, insights and questions concerning the role of law and justice in society.
The award is granted by Masaryk University, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, and Jan Hus Educational Foundation. The involved partners of the competition are the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office and the Public Defender of Rights, who, together with jurors from the organizing institutions, decide on the awarding of financial prizes up to a total of CZK 100,000 to the authors of the competition essays.
Contact for any questions: Mgr. Jana Kledusová, Office for External Relations and Marketing,
Jana.Kledusova@law.muni.cz, tel: 549 49 5489.