The Faculty Bursar is in charge of the management and internal administration of the Faculty in the extent determined by the internal regulations. She is directly accountable to the Dean of the Faculty. She is responsible for using the funds according to their approved annual distribution and for ensuring the economic and administrative functioning of the Faculty.
In particular, the Bursar's areas of responsibility are:
- economics and accounting of the Faculty, budget management and control,
- financial control,
- asset management,
- construction, maintenance and repairs,
- operational matters of the Faculty, including ensuring the announcement and administration of public tenders,
- operational and technical development of the faculty,
- safety and health protection during work,
- fire safety and crisis management,
- renting premises at the Faculty in terms of setting economic criteria.