Veveří 70, Brno 611 80
Právnická fakulta MU
Name and surname of the addressee
611 80 Brno
About the workplace
The Dean's Office (Secretariat) is an administrative unit of the Dean of the Faculty, providing organizational and administrative work related to the performance of the Dean and the Faculty Bursar.
The Secretariat is responsible for:
- administration of the agenda of contracts of the Faculty of Law, activities connected with the registration of contracts in the National Register of Contracts of the Czech Republic,
- organizing the Faculty management meetings and making minutes,
- administration of internal standards of the Faculty and electronic notice board,
- administration and reservation of meeting rooms of the Faculty,
- managing the mail and file service,
- managing secretaries in activities which are not under the authority of the head of the department.
E-technician provides user support in the use of IS MU e-learning agendas and in the innovation of courses.
More about E-technicians is available at https://is.muni.cz/auth/help/elearning/etechnik
Basic information about e-learning:
The task of IS-technician is to assist university staff in increasing the level of use of IS MU and to provide technical support in the use of IS MU for all users.
For more information about IS technology, please visit https://is.muni.cz/auth/help/ucitel/istech
Basics of work with IS MU: